Cooked to the Door was initially launched in the wake of the Coronavirus as a way of helping people avoid the shops. The principle worked really well, and the uptake was fantastic. With restrictions lifted, I am delighted to be able to provide this service again.
Cooked to the Door offers the following menus on a delivery basis, providing different options for different occasion, making your life a bit easier…and providing the odd indulgence:
- Canapés for a treat
- Celebration menus for your bubbles
- Salads for the summer (ideal to complement a BBQ)
- Breakfast in bed
Canapés for a treat
Something different for the weekend or maybe a special occasion. A selection of 1 bite canapés, I would suggest that you order 5-6 items per person as a pre-dinner nibble or 10-12 if you are replacing dinner to graze throughout the evening. All canapés are priced at £2 per item.
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese blini
- Ham hock and artichoke croquette
- Spiced crab doughnuts
- Duck confit, sesame and beansprout spring rolls
- Saffron and ginger battered prawns
- Beetroot and goats cheese tostada
- Roquefort peach and cured ham crostini
- Haddock and salmon fish cakes
- Prawn and lobster sesame toasts
- Sundried tomato and basil cheesecake
- BBQ beef and slow roast onion pizza
- Lobster salad mini brioche
- Chorizo and red pepper scotch quail eggs
- Lamb and mint bon bon
- Onion and nigella seed bahji
- Asparagus, spinach and ricotta arancini
- Lemon and pistachio tart
- Bannoffi pie#
(Trays will be collected at the earliest convenience).
Celebration menus for your bubbles
Celebrating at home with your bubbles, for a reason or for no reason at all, Cooked is offering you something a bit different. For a minimum of 5 people these menus are designed for the summer; light, full of flavour and simple to re-heat where required.
Indonesian flavours: £27 pp
- Nasi Goreng
- Gado Gado
- Chicken satay
- Beef Rendang and rice
Moroccan flavours £27 pp
- Chicken lemon and olive tagine
- Sweet potato, pepper and chickpea tagine
- Traditional tabbouleh
- Roasted vegetable and date cous cous
Asian BBQ/salad £27 pp
- Lemongrass and coriander chicken brochette
- Beef satay brochette
- Noodle and vegetable salad slow cooked duck, honey and sesame
- Mango and chili slaw with toasted peanuts and pan-fried prawns
Salads for the summer (ideal to complement a BBQ)
Minimum of 5 people priced at £4.50 pp per salad
- Honey roast sweet potato and butternut with chickpeas, red lentils and toasted pumpkin seeds
- Fresh beetroot, cherry tomato and roast red onion with pomegranate, red pepper and radish
- New potato, green bean, soya bean, fennel and pine nut with lemon and chive dressing
- Date and apricot Moroccan spiced cous cous with roasted vegetables
- Mango, chili and white radish Asian slaw with toasted peanuts
- Mixed bean, kale and spinach quinoa with baby corn and pistachio
- Indonesian Gado Gado. Potato, green bean, egg, cabbage, cucumber and beansprouts with a creamy peanut sauce
Breakfast in bed
Weekends only at £26 pp
Treat someone to a little luxury; all you have to do is put the kettle on.
- Freshly baked croissants with jam and butter
- Pain au chocolat
- Mini pastry selection
- Selection of fresh fruit
- Cured meats
- Sliced cheese
- Fruit juice
- Breakfast tea
Disposable cutlery and crockery will be supplied
(Trays will be collected at the earliest convenience)
Ordering, delivery and payment, and Covid-19 safety:
- All orders to be emailed 48 hours in advance, to [email protected] or call Cooked HQ on 736455.
- When ordering please leave your address with instructions of how to find your house. Drivers delivering in your area are generally resident to that parish and will know there way around but directions would be appreciated.
- Deliveries will made on the requested day between 2pm and 5pm.
- Standard delivery is £3 island wide.
- Payment should be transferred to the Cooked to the Door account with your name and delivery date as reference.
- Please make payment after the delivery has been made and on the day of delivery.
- Payment via bank transfer to NatWest account number 74623370, sort code 60-09-20.
- Cooked remains ever vigilant to the threat of Covid-19 and as such the kitchen is closed to all but Cooked staff. We are maintaining our usual high standard of hygiene. Vans have sanitiser and antibacterial spray, and drivers and kitchen staff are wearing gloves and masks at all times as well as complying with all Government legislation.